Sunday, November 21, 2010

PE7_My Introduction to Flash CS5

I am an artist, but I’ll have to admit that I am not a VISUAL one.  My craft is words.  So when I braved into the world of Flash (CS5), I had not idea what I was getting into.  Thankfully, I have an entire month to play and experiment before Flash becomes reality.  The screenshot below is very basic because that is my Flash level – BASIC!  In Lynda.com, I am starting at the beginning.  In chapter 1 I learned about the basics:
File types (fla or swf)
The difference between “the stage,” the “timeline,” and the “pasteboard.”

There are a lot of technical terms like vectors and bitmaps that I’ll have to get used to.  But what I was able to accomplish after about many minutes of watching, pausing and note taking are the images you see below:

I'm still in basic mode with I added some flair, or at least I think I did.


Basic lines, circles, and other shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment