Sunday, November 21, 2010

PE8_The Deco Tool is My Kind of Tool!

Pretty Impressive Huh?













So I’m thinking as I go along with these Lynda.com tutorials is, “when will I get to something easy?  Something that’s not related to merge and object drawing, toggling, toolbars and setting document properties?  Something I won’t forget?  And then in chapter 2 in the very last section, I got what I asked for. 

It’s called the Deco tool and it must be heaven sent.  This tool creates some of the most complex-looking, yet beautiful artwork with the click of the mouse.   And even more fantastic is that it’s EASY.  In no time, I created an awesome downtown scene, if I may say so myself.  Of course, I tried to throw in my prior knowledge with the shapes, but that didn’t quite go as I had planned.  All in all though, the Deco tool is the tool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment